COVID-19 CLIENT INFORMATION
With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic creating much concern within our community, our team are keeping up to date with the latest recommendations as the situation evolves.
As veterinary professionals, infection control is a routine part of our day and we already have thorough hygiene practices in place onto which we have added extra measures to minimize risk our clients, their pets and our team.
- Performing regular clinic-wide cleaning with virus-killing agents to remove particles from waiting rooms, door handles, tables etc.
- Making liquid alcohol based hand-sanitiser available in all our consult rooms, grooming room, theatre and at reception for staff and client use.
To comply with social distancing recommendations we ask that our clients:
- Call ahead to pre-order medications, worming, flea products and food in order to minimize the amount of time you need to spend in the clinic.
- Shop online at our online store Better Pets, which offers home delivery of non-prescription products and food.
- Limit the number of people presenting your pet to the clinic to just ONE owner (where possible)
With new advice and directives being released by the Australian Government and Australian Veterinary Association regularly, we will keep you up to date as to whether any of our services will be affected.
If you believe your pet needs to see a veterinarian and:
- You have been overseas in the past 14 days
- You have come in contact with a COVID-19 positive case
- You are experiencing symptoms of flu
- Are in the process of self-isolating
Please call the clinic for advice so we can make a plan in line with social distancing recommendations. Do not present yourself to the clinic in any of the above situations.